3-in-1 Stroller, Bassinet and Toddler Seat
Your information is 100% secured
This light-weight stroller is designed with both baby and parent comfort and convenience in mind.
Stroll Babies For the little ones:
- Includes a covered bassinet and toddler seat that can be both forward-facing for them to take in the world or parent-facing when they only have eyes for you.
- The car seat is optional and does not come with a base. It can easily be fastened and unfastened as pictures above show. It can also attach to the pram structure with an easy 1-click motion
- Baby-friendly materials like the cotton-lycra used in the stroller shade and Oxford cloth of the bassinet keep baby comfy year-round
- Peek-a-boo ventilation window on the side of the bassinet to allow more airflow that has a removable cover for winter months
- Wide retractable shades provide shade from the heat and cover from chilly winds
- Shock absorbers for a smooth ride (bonus for parents as it means a sleeping baby can stay asleep)
Stroll Babies For the parents:
- Designed with baby’s safety in mind first so you know your precious cargo is well protected and secure
- Built to last: Both Stroller and Car Seat can be used from baby’s first day right up to their 3rd birthday (max weight: 25kgs/55lbs)
- Made from durable but light-weight aluminum alloy frame
- Weight: Stroller 11.5KG (23.14lb) Car seat 4KG (8.81lb)
- Never-flat durable tires
- Folds down to fit easily into your vehicle or closet
- Designed for one-handed operation for opening the stroller and harness
- Non-slip handles can be adjusted to multiple heights for parent comfort
- Large under-seat storage area
- Easy one-foot dual brake for parents with their hands full (so... all parents...)
- It looks great and comes in a selection of colors to suit your personal style
A good stroller should make your life easier and that's exactly how this was built. Travel with your baby worry-free. The intelligent design means it won't slow you down, meaning you'll have time to finish that cup of coffee before heading out the door.