10 or 20 Pack Chinese Sky Fly Fire Lanterns
In China, lanterns are referred to as "Kongming Lanterns". It is said they were invented by a hero named Kongming. Chinese Paper Lanterns are ideal for weddings, holidays, birthdays and other celebrations! They are the perfect, safe alternative to a fireworks display that can provide a finale to your big day that you and your guests will remember forever! You can design your lantern by yourself by drawing pictures, writing personal messages, wishes or your lover's name on the lantern paper. Don't forget to make a wish when the lantern takes off. It is said that will help realize your wishes!
Follow the instructions on the packaging and on the instruction leaflet enclosed with every Sky Lantern. Make sure that you familiarize yourself fully with the instructions provided.
• Duration: 10-12 min (approx)
• Flight height: up to 1000m (approx)
• Assorted colors of red, green, blue, pink, white
• Made from high quality, flame retardant paper
• Safe and easy to use
• Size when not inflated: base diameter - about 15", height - about 38"
• Check the direction of the wind prior to launch to verify flight path ensuring there are no obstacles
• Ensure the lantern is fully opened, not creased or at an angle
• Must be released more than 5 miles away from any airports
• Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 5 mph
• Do not use around dry crops
• Wear sensible clothing that is does not dangle around your hands or flap around any flame
• Please contact your local Coast Guard station if you intend to use Sky Lanterns near the coast, as they can get confused with distress flares
• No warranty for the lantern
• Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby
• Children must not be left unattended with the lanterns
In-Stock and Ships within 24-hours
Fast Delivery - Within 5-10 business days